Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Carina Lau: give Edison Chen a second chance

The actress comments on her intimate photo with Edison for the first time

Posted Image

Speaking at a luxury brand event in China, Chengdu days ago, Hong Kong actress Carina Lau asked for everyone to give Canadian Chinese actor Edison Chen a second chance.

"I wanted to tell Edison that he is a great person, as he has gone through many trials in his life. Since he has paid his dues, I hope that he would be given a second chance."

Carina had recently uploaded an intimate photo of Edison and her on her blog, where the two was seen posing leaning closely to each other.

The photos had sparked off a heated discussion amongst netizens, who reminded Carina of the Cecilia Cheung photo scandal years ago.

Hong Kong actress Cecilia Cheung was embroiled in a photo scandal with Edison Chen in 2008, where photos of the pair engaged in intimate acts of passion was disclosed to the public.

In response to critics, Carina said, "I am very grateful to those people (netizens). Being associated with Edison makes me feel younger. We can't hide what is real (relationship), and we also cannot make real what is fake."

When asked about rumours of her alleged sex photos with Edison back in 2008, Carina responded, "Show me those photos! I want to see too! Do not simply pass off any photo as me!"

When pressed on her alleged marital problems with hubby Tony Leung, she said frankly, "I have problems just like everyone else; the most important thing to do would be to resolve the problems."

Meanwhile, Carina has not ruled out pregnancy.

"God has given me a lot and I am very grateful for the challenges. With regards to children, Tony and I have discussed it. I think that matters like this (pregnancy) should be left to fate."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts