Saturday, August 27, 2011

T-ara’s Hyomin cries sentimental tears during ‘Dalgona’


T-ara’s Hyomin recently shed tears during the latest broadcast of SBS’s ‘Dalgona‘. Apparently, the star was so moved by the letter Eunjung’s mother wrote to her daughter that she couldn’t help but cry.
Eunjung’s mother began, “Eunjung has a lot of ‘aegyo’ – I remember she kissed me once on the street randomly and I was embarrassed.” She went on to read her letter to her daughter, and fellow member Hyomin began to weep over the affectionate contents.
The hosts commented, “It’s Eunjung’s mother who is speaking, so why is Hyomin crying?”, to which Hyomin responded, “My members’ moms feel like they’re my mom too.”
Eunjung tweeted later after the show, “Though we see each other often, we don’t have the chance to have deep conversations.”
Source + Photo: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts