Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nam Gyu Ri’s wardrobe malfunction


On the 29th, actress Nam Gyu Ri threw the celebratory first pitch for the ‘2011 Lotte Card Pro Baseball‘ LG-Samsung game at Seoul’s JamShil Baseball Stadium. Her attire raised some eyebrows, as she wore a pink baseball jersey coupled with a pair of extremely short black shorts.
Nam Gyu Ri’s agency, Story Entertainment, conveyed a message from Nam Gyu Ri regarding her experience at the game via their Twitter page. It stated:
“I was so excited to play baseball at a baseball stadium for the first time in my life. Because everyone was so welcoming, I wanted to do my best and practiced for hours, I was so in the zone that when I entered the field right after practice, I didn’t realize I had a slight wardrobe malfunction… I sincerely apologize for causing controversy, and I hope my stylists aren’t too upset with me. I will try and be more cautious from now on.”
Source & Image : MyDaily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts